EASY AND NO BAKE RECIPE FOR DOG BIRTHDAY CAKE
Birthdays are always special for us, let’s make them special for our dogs too, to show them how much we love and care for their special days. Even you don’t know what day exactly he was born, pick one from your calendar and make it a birthday for your pet.
Cakes are the basic element in all the celebrations everywhere, we should celebrate the birthday of our furry friends the same way. If you don’t have time the following are very easy cake recipes that you can try:
1.DOG TREATS CAKE
Easy and no-bake birthday cake requires only two ingredients, your dog will adore this cake because it combines two of the most foods favorite.
– 1 can of meat canned dog food. (should be grain-free).
– Close to 25 thin, grain-free treats ( prefer to be thin as possible).
- On a cake plate, spread one tablespoon of the dog food into any shape you desire, but a circle is best.
- Press some of the dog treats on top of the dog food layer in a circular pattern.
- Spread the second tablespoon of canned dog food on top of the layer of treats, then on top, press the second layer of treats. Keep alternating layers of treats and canned food, continue until the cake get your desired height.
- Cover the cake with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for at least 12 hours. During this time, the treats will absorb moisture from the dog food, making them easily sliceable and delicious.
- Remove the cake from the fridge and serve to your lovely dog.
2.DOG FOOD CAKE
Cake Ingredients :
– 3 tablespoons of peanut butter.
– 1 1/2 cups Dog food (any dry dog food that your dog loves).
– 1/4 cup pumpkin puree.
Frosting ingredients :
– 2 tablespoons sprinkles.
– 2 tablespoons water.
– 1 cup powdered sugar.
- Mix your dog food, pumpkin puree, and peanut butter in a food processor.
- Pulse until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs and sticks together well.
- Press the mixture into a 4-inch mini cake pan until it takes the form of a cake.
- Remove it from the cake pan.
- Mix the frosting ingredients and spread the mixture all over your cake. Decorate and add flavor with sprinkles.
3. PEANUT BUTTER AND FROZEN BANANA CUPCAKE
– 1 ripe banana.
– unsweetened almond milk ( you can also use water).
– 1/2 cup peanut butter.
– 1/2 cup plain yogurt.
- Combine the peanut butter, plain yogurt, and diced ripe banana and blend until smooth.
- Add the almond milk or water, a little at a time until everything blends well.
- Pour the mix into muffin tins and freeze until solid.
- Remove them from the freezer and allow them to thaw slightly before serving.
Make sure to sign up for our newsletter so you will be updated every time we post new recipes.